Sunday, June 13, 2010

Let it be...

I would like to believe that I have learned enough about life to last me for the rest of my lifetime; however short or long that would be. Each one of us will have to learn their own lessons unfortunately, since no one life's experience exactly mirrors another. I used to wonder about my life, why it is the way it is. Sometimes even wondering - foolishly - if I should have done things differently in retrospect, knowing what I know now, imagining myself to be a little bit wiser than I was before.

That is never the wisest thing to do obviously.

There is little use in wondering too much about what had been. It wastes too much of the present time. If there is one thing I should learn from the past though is this: live and let live. Treasure the memories, honor them but move on.

Just let it be.

No comments:

Post a Comment