Sunday, May 15, 2011

Birthdays: not such a big deal, but...

Most people go gaga over birthdays; either it is their own, a loved one or those close to them.A slip of the memory over this may threaten a marriage,might cause much heartbreak and made pretty girls sulk ugly.

I will not bet an eyelid over this if it were me. It doesn't mean anything to me.I couldn't even remember when it is my birthday. I know the date which is supposed to be the date of my birth but I do not wait for it like it's any different from any other days that I am living. A day is a day to me.

For those who know me, please forgive me my disenchantment of this important day of your life. It means a lot to you I know. The fact that I don't remember it nor make a big deal of it doesn't make it any less important. Its just me. Go ahead and celebrate your birthday, but do not wait for me.If I remember a day later, or maybe days or weeks later, I would wish you a HAPPY BIRTHDAY and meant it just as it is your birthday that day and should carry the same significance of the day itself. GOD BLESS you, AMEN.

No comments:

Post a Comment