Tuesday, May 17, 2011

I want to live my life without being misunderstood; but it's soo hard sometimes...

Life is too short to live on regrets. Begin living now; no matter how old or how young you are. Now is always the right time to do the things you want to do.

Admittedly there are still many things I wish I could do with my life and I do have many regrets. But what benefits could I possibly gain from thinking over what I should or shouldn't have done? There's remorse, there's disappointment, there's pain. There's also joy and celebration.

Having those emotions validate your humanity.

I most desire to live the simple life. I think that is the most precious achievement, tangible though it may be. The simple life; where one could live in peace with oneself and those around you. Wouldn't it be nice to have the power to do just that, to have control over the circumstances in your life so that you achieve that simple life of peace?

I thought one could achieve that by giving out love to those around you. By touching them in ways that matter, appreciating each and everyone with the utmost respect and love they deserve as one too deserves. Someone once asked, in utter disbelieved, why I am so nice to him and to those around me. What do I intent to get from being nice? By the way I do not go around being "nice" to people. I just want to live and by living, one is constantly sharing lives. If helping you and loving you is considered being "nice", that's nice. I do not need you to be nice in return. If I expect you to be nice because I am nice then by having that kind of expectation I believe, defeats the purpose of me being nice to you---because I expect something in return. No, I do not expect anything in return. I am just living my life.

No comments:

Post a Comment