Monday, May 7, 2018

Hello again!

I have left this blog for almost 3 years now. In fact, I almost forgot that I have a blog! What happened?

I guess sometimes life happens. Things get in the way, or priorities shifted in ways that are difficult to explain.

A lot of things happened. In 2014 I registered as a student again. Forever a student. It's now May 8, 2018 and am now 54. Sometimes I wonder when I am going to stop being a student...but, it's one of those things. Life is a different path for everyone of us. I didn't have the privilege to go to university as a young woman. God's path for me was to take care of family first. Children are now grown up adults, successful in their own ways. So, by the grace of God, I ventured again to discover my life's path. To grow. Growing means learning new things. Picking up new challenges. The PhD is the challenge for me. The universe has a way that opens opportunities to explore what one can achieve.

Will continue treading this path. This is the path right now. There might be new ones.in.the.future.

I am grateful. Life is good. God is good.

No comments:

Post a Comment